Monday, October 1, 2012



To the Fall Front-Door Wreath, I was slightly frightened this morning when I heard light taping on the front door. After some minor investigating, I decided to be brave and open the door...only to find that the cardinals that hang out in our yard are picking you apart! Don't worry! The next house has a storm door that will protect you. :)  T minus 12 days until closing! Thanks Jagbirder Judy and the rest of the crew for collecting boxes!
To Little T, You were such a good boy at your baptism! It was the first of many special occasions in your lifetime and if this one is any indication of the ones to come, I will cry at them all. :) I was so moved, so proud, so humbled, and felt so blessed yesterday. May you never know a day that you do not know the Lord!
To Mama Ne', Popmiester, Weathergirl, Hurricane Hunk, Banker Boy, Granny D, and all those without blog names yet (Uncle Drew, Jackie, Mormor and Morfar), Thank you for coming this weekend and really making the celebration of Little T's baptism a special occasion. I absolutely loved having you all here, even if it was for such a short visit. Handsome Hubby and I are so blessed to have such a loving family and only wished that you lived a little bit closer. The new house is 10 minutes closer to you all...at least we are moving in the right direction! :)
To Handsome Hubby, I'm so grateful that you had the whole weekend off (and even got home early on Friday evening!). I will always cherish the weekends you are home, the Sundays that you are able to attend church with me, and the evenings that you are able to kiss Little T goodnight (and even bathe him and rock him to sleep!). 

With all the aunts and uncles

My family
Handsome Hubby's family



 

2 comments:

  1. What a happy post. I loved seeing the pictures and reading about his baptism. I know what you mean about the happy tears at the special occasions.

    Many blessings to all three of you. May Thomas grow up strong and secure in the knowledge of his Heavenly Father's love, the strength of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the companionship and presence of the Holy Spirit. We love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really good and interesting article, you started it in a way that it catches my attention and forced me to read it completely. BTW kiddo looks so cute, thank you for sharing this blog.

    ReplyDelete