Saturday, October 6, 2012

Little T's Nursery


I thought I would post pictures of Little T's mostly finished nursery in this house before packing it up for the move. Be sure to check out the before pictures! Once we get settled into the new house, I'm hoping to finally finish the last nursery project: a picture collage above his crib of all his grandfathers and great-grandfathers in their military uniforms. I'm excited to see how it turns out! We have some handsome gentlemen in our family! :)


The changing table is an English Buffet that actually still have pink baby contact paper in the drawers and on the shelves. My mama used this piece of furniture as the changing table in Weathergirl's and my nursery.

I love the wooden frame from Weathergirl! Look closely...that is a ultrasound picture of Thomas around 32 weeks. I was so surprised by how much he looked like that picture when he was born. Technology is soooo amazing!

Banner handmade by a sweet sweet friend. Mama Ne' made the bumper pad, the crib skirt, and the curtains.

Alarm clock from Pottery Barn Kids

Popmiester helped transform the corner media cabinet into a wardrobe since the closet in the room is fairly small.

Model vintage planes that I found at Hobby Lobby

Prints ordered and framed by another sweet friend. Thank you! Thank you!
"Hudson" rug from Pottery Barn Kids... I got an amazing deal on it! The model plane on the stand is from Handsome Hubby's aunt.
Vintage Airplane fabric that Mama Ne' found! I love it! It will definitely grow with Thomas.

3 comments:

  1. Great room, Anna! Y'all did a wonderful job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Little T's Nursery is looking very nice and well settled in the pictures. It is showing that you are very well organized mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice home and furniture. Your desiging and hard work for Your little' s nursery is adorable. Your little will like this nursery i am sure.

    ReplyDelete