Friday, September 28, 2012

4 Months Old!



Little T is four months old!

Weight: 15 lbs 9 oz
Wearing: Officially into size 3 diapers. Since he's in the 75th percentile for both height and weight, I don't think he will be wearing 3-6 month clothes much longer... his toes are already getting all scrunched up in his footy pajamas. :)
Loving:
- Spending time outside, especially with how beautiful the weather has been
- Grabbing things within arms reach (and so it begins...), playing/practicing with his spoons
- Bathtime! He splashes the whole time, making it bathtime for both me and him! I'm teaching him sign language and the two signs he responds to/smiles at are "bath" and "milk". :)
- Reading books (He still "reads" with me)
- The "ABC's". It's become one of those songs that I can sing to him when he's frustrated and it calms him down.
- Laughing and smiling. He's one happy guy!


Poor Bear...

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me a lot of Aaron. What a daddy's boy. Though I see you in him also. What a great combo! And stick with the sign language. I was a skeptic the entire time and was not very consistent, but then one day Emma decided she was going to sign to me, and well... the rest is history! It's so sweet to see her communicate that way. And people think she's so smart b/c of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! Thanks for the update; I love it!

    ReplyDelete