Thursday, October 13, 2011


To my Sleepy-Doo,
You are officially almost done with your second week on G.I. surgery. The best part? Not having to be at the hospital so early because you only have 2 patients instead of 27 (on trauma surgery!). What does this mean for your early mornings? We get to wake up together! No more frighteningly early alarms, no rummaging around in the dark to find socks, shoes, and whatever else. I've decided I like it so much better when I actually get to spend part of my morning with you. Two more weeks of G.I. and then its off to Urology!
To Banker Boy, A couple weeks ago you called me and said you had won an iPad2 at work that day...in a dodgeball tournament! Of the 80 teams that played in the during-work-hours dodgeball-a-thon, your team won! Who knew you had such mad dodgeball skills?! I would love to take a break from the regular grind and play in a work tournament...I need to work for a bank. Besides, that is where the money is kept!
To Weathergirl and Hurricane Hunk, Last weekend you graciously allowed us to use Weathergirl's season football ticket for the GT vs MD game. We were beyond thrilled and I secured the seat immediately behind it for myself. Handsome Hubby and I had a blast and can't believe it was our first football game (in person) in over 2 years!! Time flies... Thank you for your generosity! You made our weekend!
To my Loving Husband, You drove into the driveway yesterday, turned around on the parking pad and left. What a tease! But, when you came home a few minutes later, you said you had gone to buy me flowers from Rose Lady down the street...and, you had gone every afternoon this week, but all of the flowers had been purchased already. I love that you wanted to buy me flowers! Thank you for showing your romantic side. And you can keep checking her rose supply... :)





P.S. Food Friday post coming later (after work) so I can retrieve the pictures.

1 comment: