Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy (Dating) Anniversary!


Hello Blog Readers!

It has been a whole week since I last updated...I have been under the weather for the last several days (and then passed it along to Handsome Hubby) and took some time to recuperate. As a result of being sick, I also did not cook/bake much this week (although I did thaw some chicken noodle soup I had frozen especially for weeks like this and I made blue box mac and cheese one night for dinner...), so alas, no Food Friday today either. Sadness...

But, I didn't want to leave you empty handed on this beautiful Friday (that's right, almost the weekend!). Above is Handsome Hubby and my first costume party picture together on the porch of Theta Xi at Georgia Tech. This happened to be the night that he officially asked me to be his girlfriend, right there on that porch swing...10-7-2004...7 years ago today! It would be another 2 months until our first kiss (my very first ever first kiss!), almost exactly 2 years until he asked for my hand in marriage, and almost 3.5 years until we would actually tie the knot!

To my Sweetheart, Thank you for the time that we have spent together. Thank you for being the man that you are, the leader of our household, a wonderful friend, and an incredible companion. Here's to many more years together! I can't wait to share them all with you! I love you.


P.S. What really helps me remember this date is that HH used to use it as a password. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment