Thursday, October 20, 2011

To Long Dog, Thank you for being such a good sport. You put up with so much! Handsome Hubby dressed you up in his t-shirt the other day and had you running around the house. Thank you for appeasing him and thinking it was all in good fun. I can't promise he won't do it again!
To the New Kitchen Faucet, The landlord installed you last Saturday and it has been glorious not to hear the incessant dripping of water (the volume of the TV used to be directly proportionate to the noise of a dripping faucet). I'm still getting used to the slightly new style, but I'm so thankful for this new chrome fixture! And on a side note, I had a constant reminder of what is said in Proverbs 19: A nagging wife is like constant dripping. May I never be a leaky-faucet-wife!
To Time, Where have you gone?! I can't believe it is Thursday already this week! It seemed like just yesterday I promised to fix my photo editing software and upload a Food Friday! It has been yet another week since I posted. Here's to living each moment of each day, not stressing about not having enough time, and asking for guidance on what the Lord would have me do this day. Tomorrow has enough troubles of its own!
To my Vampire Husband, I'm only kidding... but, seriously- You leave in the morning well before the sun comes up and you return home long after the sun goes down (and sometimes you even have blood on your shirt!). I know that in the craziness of patient care and surgeries at the hospital you may not know that the sun actually came up this day. May the Lord bless you today, and since you don't see sun, may you feel His presence shining down on you! May He grant you the encouragement you need, the recall that is necessary, and the confidence to be the best advocate for your patients to get the job done!

1 comment: