Friday, March 18, 2011

Tomorrow's Letters...


Dear Mrs. B, Thanks for going through the match process with me! You did a great job organizing the after-party for family and friends. (The neighbor's kids will be talking about Spiderman for a long time!) We now know that we will stay here for my residency, and I am excited about what the future may hold. Dear Family/Friends, Thanks for coming to celebrate with me and/or sending words of encouragement. You each mean so much to me. To half of you: Yay! we are staying. To the other half: you know where to come visit! Dear South Korea, thanks for representing the country with the #3 most views and for Skyping! Dear Match Day, Thanks for finally giving me the results that I have been waiting on. Building suspense is one thing but waiting that long was difficult. At least I got to wait in a Spiderman outfit! Dear Wifey, thanks for making the house look awesome and pretending not to be nervous to help me get through the waiting process. (I knew you were nervous but it still helped). 

Love,

Aaron

1 comment: