Wednesday, March 23, 2011



My dearest Mr. B, You sent me a picture this morning chronicling your morning meal. So glad to know that even when you are far away, you still want to make sure I know you ate a balanced (and by the looks, a well-educated) breakfast. But I have just one question: where's the fruit?! Orange juice doesn't count. To the Saturn in the Kia dealership's parking lot, you are beautiful! I hope you are adopted by a wonderful family because I can't take you home with me (yet?). But please, let all your other Saturn friends know that I might be looking in the coming months (hooray!). Don't tell Juan Pablo...his Ford Focus feelings might be hurt. Dear Wednesday, you're the day after Tuesday, the day before Thursday, but won't you rush along the weekend? I'm ready for some fun, fun, fun with my family! :) Oh, couldn't you be Friday?! To my hunny, thanks for sending me pictures of the last two sunrises you have seen without me. They are beautiful and it makes me feel like I woke up and watched it with you! Can't wait for you to come home and do Tuesday (even-if-it's Thursday) Questions!

Love,

Anna

1 comment:

  1. Great post bee! Very cute. Hahahaha I can't believe you put a link to that song so funny.

    ReplyDelete