Thursday, September 20, 2012


To Little T, One year ago this week we found out we were expecting you, on our church's day of prayer! The Lord blessed us with much when He sent us you and our life completely changed after that day! Thank you, Father, for blessing us with this beautiful child!
To the House Hunt, You are complete! Thank you to Mrs. Realtor for all your help! We are excited about this next transition this next month (What a year! A baby and a new house!) and slightly overwhelmed all at the same time. I will miss the home that we've had for the last 3 years. Now all I'm wondering is where will I get all the packing boxes?! The last move was all Fisher Scientific and Sigma boxes. :)
To the last three weeks, Where have you gone? Time flies when you are having fun! Now that the summer is over (hasn't the weather been beautiful?), our Bible studies have started up and I'm so looking forward to spending some wonderful time with our married group and my new moms Bible studies. We also ramped up, and then completed the house hunt, and started the process of all things paperwork and packing before closing next month. Handsome Hubby started a new rotation; we found new renters for our current dwelling; I broke a window (I blame the nice weather...); we've had three total visits from Little T's grandparents; and I feel like I'm still missing something...
To Handsome Hubby, It's going to be an interesting month ahead. Glad that I'm in this with you! I wouldn't have picked a better partner to make these big decisions with. Eeek! I feel like a real grown up. Nothing like having a mortgage to make you feel like an adult...Let's start packing!

2 comments:

  1. There are still plenty of Fisher boxes here! It would give you a good excuse to come visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! I've been so looking forward to coming! How about next week sometime? We'll talk... :)

      Delete