Tuesday, February 28, 2012


To my Sweet Baby Boy, You're getting so big! Your Papa and I were so excited to see you at the ultrasound appointment last week (To Hubs, What a treat that you actually made it!). What did we find out while we are there?: 1. You love to keep your hands near your face...which makes good pictures a little hard to take; 2. You are still breech, with your head in the center of my rib cage and your feet on top of my bladder (but I'm told there is still plenty of time for you to turn); and 3. You look just like your Papa! My dream come true! :) 29 weeks down, 11 more to go!
To the Nursery, You are finally starting to come along! I thought it was progress when we had a completely empty, cleaned out room, but now... the crib is put together, the rug is down, and some of the other furniture is in. I know there is still a lot to be done, but part of me feels like now we are just waiting on a baby! Thank you to all of our friends and family who have already generously given to us and shared in our excitement. Our cup is overflowing with blessings!
To the Fritz Four, I loved our impromptu afternoon together on Saturday. Who knew that Me + Handsome Hubby at the store with a crib box that didn't fit in our SUV = an incredible afternoon with friends! Thank you for your willingness to serve and help out some poor pitiful parents-to-be and bring a truck to rescue us! We had a blast with you all...moving furniture, hanging out at Target/Babies R Us, eating Mellow Mushroom for dinner, and hitting up your favorite yogurt place for dessert. This pregnant lady crashed when she got home... :)
To Handsome Hubby, I have finally reached that point... you know, the point where I can no longer comfortably cut my own toe nails. Thank you for your willingness to help me. Believe me, having your husband clip your toes nails is very humbling. And thank you also for helping me clean up the spills in my lap that I can no longer see. Sometimes I feel like an invalid! So, thank you in advance for all the toenail clipping, mess-cleaning, back rubbing, foot messaging... I am so blessed to have you as a husband and I am grateful for all that you do!


3 comments:

  1. Aw! Gotta love those wonderful hubbies of ours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are both keepers! I love hearing your updates; they're a real blessing!

    ReplyDelete