Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hot Chocolate and Beignets at Cafe' Du Monde
To February, I blink, and you are almost over! What happened?? I think the weekend organization overhaul/nesting projects and going to sleep earlier has made time fly so fast! Here's to cherishing even the little moments and not being caught up in the craziness of preparation before this little one arrives!
To my Baby Boy, You are definitely getting bigger! A whole 2.5 lbs already and you still have 12 weeks to go...eeek! We have an ultrasound on Wednesday (plus my first childbirth class at the hospital), and I can't wait to see you. You will be so much bigger than the last time we got to take a peak!
To Caitie-bug, I loved getting to see you at your baby shower a few weeks ago! I'm just loving that your little Baby S and my Baby Boy will be so close in age! Hang in there...only about 4 weeks to go!
To Weathergirl and Hurricane Hunk, It's a little late, but thanks for a wonderful time in New Orleans a few weeks back. I really enjoyed traveling with you two, eating amazing food, and celebrating at the wedding.  Thank you to you both for putting up with the ever-hungry pregnant woman...To Elizabeth- your wedding was BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you for including us in your incredible celebration! 
To the Papa-to-Be, Even after all you do at the hospital, you have been the most supportive husband a girl could ask for. Thank you for spending your free time helping me check off things on my to-do list, especially with all your help registering for baby things yesterday! I can't wait to be a parent with you to mini-Aaron. ;) From the kicks to the ribs I have been getting pretty regularly, I think he might be a great soccer player like his papa! P.S. It's funny that you are helping me eat the Valentine's day chocolate...who would have thought that you would ever enjoy chocolate truffles?! :)

Weathergirl and I (and Hurricane Hunk) out to breakfast at the Ruby Slipper. It was wonderful!!

To the newly married couple- you looked so happy! :) Many wishes for a future full of blessings!


With friends at Caitie-Bug's baby shower

Baby Boy and Baby S "meet" for the first time! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love your baby belly!! You are adorable pregnant! I hate that I missed you at church a few weeks ago. I saw you but just couldn't get to you to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted a belly picture. You look beautiful. I love reading your blog, you remind me of all the little things I am thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely fantastic! You are gonna make an awesome mommy. Let us know when you are in Douglasville again. We would love to break bread with you guys!

    -Kara W

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such an adorable baby bump!!!

    ReplyDelete