Thursday, April 18, 2013


To the Birthday Boy (well, Man), Happy Birthday!!! I'm sorry I couldn't manage to get you a day off work for you as your gift this year. At least this year I will try not to end up in the hospital on your special day. We are excited to celebrate the wonderful man that you are, the incredible surgeon you are becoming, and the amazing Papa and the incredible husband that you are. We hope you enjoy your day! P.S., Thank you for my beautiful roses! You really surprised me that you would bring me flowers the night before your birthday just as a thank you and that you appreciate me. Words cannot truly express how thankful I am for you!
To Little T, You have your Papa wrapped around your little finger! We had a family outing to the grocery store the other day (to replenish our very very empty fridge from Masters week) and when Papa saw how much you loved the golf ball helium balloon, he convinced me that we needed to buy it for you. :) I am glad to see it has become your favorite toy! Although chasing bubbles outside became a close second today... 





Proof of the "Up!" old man face. :) Oooooh, I can't help but laugh every time I see this.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie! Thanks, Anna, for the updates and pictures!

    ReplyDelete