Tuesday, November 1, 2011


To Thing 1, After much debate over what to dress up as for our friend's Halloween Party, we decided to go as Thing 1 and Thing 2 for Seuss' Cat and the Hat. I loved being crafty with you for an afternoon and what an adventure it was to color our hair blue! Only Weathergirl could have pulled off a Thing 1 as good as you! 
To the Christmas Post, It is never too early to start writing you up...I actually feel like I might be starting late this year! Hoping to get organized and "publish" you by early December! 
To the GT Football Team, One word: impressed! Way to deliver at Saturday's game against Clemson! I can honestly say I haven't stayed up that late in a long time, but I enjoyed watching the very last minutes of the game and the crowd of loyal Yellow Jacket fans (and alumni!) storming the field in celebration. Only wish I had been that for such an incredible Homecoming game!
To my Dr. B., This last week, your last full week on G.I. Surgery, you completed an open inguinal hernia repair. I'm so proud!! Sometimes it amazes me to think that you go to work and get to do surgery all day. :) Good luck on your first day of Urology today!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you people really know how to enjoy life and get maximum out of it. Really liked reading your blog, thanks for sharing it and keep posting.

    ReplyDelete