Sunday, September 12, 2010

Big Test Day!

Tomorrow is another big day as Aaron and I prepare for his residency. He will be taking the Clinical Skills exam at 8 am in Atlanta. He has been studying diligently over the last couple of weeks and I have been a terrific practice patient, if I may say so myself. :) I know that he will do extraordinary well tomorrow, but your prayers for confidence, comfort, and excellent recall would be very much appreciated. This test, along with the Clinical Knowledge test that he takes at the end of this month, make up the "Step 2" exam of the medical boards, and are important for being considered for residencies and necessary for graduation (only 235 days to go!)!! As he takes these exams, it is important that we remember that God already knows the scores that Aaron will receive and He has planned our future accordingly.

Thank you in advance for your faithful prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment